Introducing Déjà Vu: The Next-Gen 5.1 Surround Sound System
Hear the difference in these samples as stereo audio that's transformed into immersive 5.1 surround sound without any loss of quality or production characteristics.
Our patented advanced up-mixing technology provides an authentic and consistent surround sound experience that will elevate your audio to the next level. Don't just take our word for it, try it with your own ears and hear the difference that is DéjàVu.
Finally, true linear, 5.1 surround sound and Déjà Vu is her name.
She's a sound experience like no other. In a word, she's Eargasmic.
Wouldn’t it be a blast if you could hear your favorite music all over again for the first time?
You can, and Déjà Vu takes you there.
Déjà processes stereo audio and renders it into discreet, 5.1 surround sound that has music creators and artists overjoyed. No tricks, no phasing, no reverb, nada.
Accept no substitutes.
Déjà Vu is different from other upmixers because it is designed from the ground up for high-performance immersive music, creating audio so great, it will attract fans to your content and keep them engaged.
Here’s how Déjà Vu is different:
- Faithful to the music’s original production characteristics
- Does not use perceptual tricks to create surround sound
- Consistent surround sound representation
- Does not degrade overall audio performance
- Sounds like it was originally mixed in 5.1
Numerous world-renowned music producers, engineers, artists and music lovers around the world have heard Déjà Vu, and all have given her a hearty
Among the list of accomplished industry influencers include:
- Gary Katz (Produced Steely Dan, Donald Fagan, Diana Ross, Joe Cocker, XTC & 10cc)
- Jean-Michel Jarre - French composer, performer and producer who has sold an estimated 80 million records
- Grammy-Award Winners Hugh Padgham (The Police, Sting, Phil Collins), Frank Filipetti (Wicked, Elton John & Tim Rice), & Kirk Yano, Producer, (Public Enemy, Mariah Carey, Miles Davis, Phoebe Snow)
What is our Déjà Vu surround sound technology?
It is based on our audio algorithm which renders immersive audio from the original stereo mix. We use a linear process, which preserves natural sonic integrity, frequency response, audio level, and faithfully supports all the original production characteristics.
No tricks up our sleeve.
Our Déjà Vu technology does not employ any synthesized channel steering, phase modification, reverb, dynamic level adjustment, or time delay as mechanisms to create surround.
All of those generate artifacts, inconsistent surround representation, do not naturally support the mix, and usually degrades the overall audio performance.
What makes Déjà Vu better than other technologies out there?
Déjà Vu can isolate all the spatial sonic cues in stereo audio, then place these cues (segments) into the appropriate location of the surround field. This is done without any unnatural artifacts.
The result is an experience that appears rich, musical, natural, and as if the performance is occurring all around the listener.